- Super easy to use – Just pop the block into a large watertight container, add water and watch it swell up!
- Really clean – No need to lug big dirty bags of loose compost around, this block can even be stored in a cupboard!
- Versatile – You can use coco coir for seeds and cuttings, indoors, outdoors, greenhouse, garden & hydroponics
- Natural – Made from coconut husks, plants love it
- Lightweight, simple to store, delivered to your door
5Kg coco coir brick. Peat free compressed potting soil by Groweasy presented in a plastic bag with carry handle packaging Each pack contains 1 x 5Kg compressed growing medium block with a rehydrated volume of 75litres of peat free compost.
Coco coir soil creates the perfect growing environment. Our coconut coir block is the ultimate in convenience for the gardener as the amount of materials and accessories required is minimal. It is very clean to use with no spillage of dirty traditional soil and super compact compared to loose compost.
The coconut block is very lightweight at only 5Kg so no more backbreaking trips to buy large bags of traditional moss peat compost, you can have it delivered direct to your door and store it in a cupboard! The coir soil is ideal for use in gardening indoor and out to get your seeds and plants growing healthy. Just soak the brick with water in a large container then when it has swollen up and grown, mix and fluff it up to create a loose open structured soil.
Use for your seeds, cuttings, clones, potting up, houseplants, hydroponics and in the greenhouse. It can also be used as worm and reptile bedding. Created from renewable and natural materials, our coco fibre blocks are made from waste coconut husk fibres that are a by product of the coconut plant food industry. There is no damage to the environment unlike with peat moss compost. Coco substrate has a high water holding capacity, a neutral pH, high Cation Exchange Capacity, and is free from pests, diseases and weed seeds. The coco fibre is odourless, pleasant to handle and uniform in composition.